Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Performing w/ Tony Rogers! Friday Oct. 1 at Martyrs

Playing piano for Tony Rogers, with members of The Good, 
performing his album "Sycamore".
FRIDAY, SEPT. 30 at MARTYRS, 8:30 p.m.  
Two extra-ordinary sets of music!


Seeing Tony play live these days is about as easy as finding discarded unders in his garbage, trust me I have looked every day for the past ten years. But on FRIDAY SEPT 30, 2011, he is playing the Sycamore album in its entirety at Martyrs in Chicago, and then, he says, a whole bunch of other Tony stuff. The show starts at 8:30 and according to Tony, you definitely don't want to be late. He's promising a bunch of cameo appearances, and special surprises, and knowing him LIKE I KNOW HIM, I'm sure it will be a night to remember!

Trust me, buy advance tickets.